Guía de tallas
WHAT IS A CRYPTOCURRENCY?
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend.
WHICH ARE THE CRYPTO-CURRENCIES ACCEPTED?
We accept payments in 15 different cryptocurrencies for purchases made in selected countries in our boutiques and on The Racing
Cryptocurrencies accepted are:
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Cardano (ADA), Dogecoin, Ethereum, Voyager Token (VGX), Litecoin, Nano, OmiseGo, Paxos Standard Token, Polkadot, Stellar, Solana, Qtum, Tron, TrueUSD, USD coin, Tether ERC-20
HOW TO PAY WITH CRYPTOS?
- 1. Select your favourite PHILIPP PLEIN items and add them in the shopping bag;
- 2. Shopping bag shows the total amount expressed in the local currency (i.e.: EUR);
- 3. During the checkout, you can select “cryptocurrency” as payment method:
- – Your order will be created with payment status UNPAID;
- – You will be redirected to Coinify’s payment page where you can choose the cryptocurrency (see cryptos accepted above).
- – The order has to be placed in crypto within 15 minutes.
- – You will be redirected to success/failure plein.com page
We update the cryptocurrency exchange every 20 minutes If the total payment amount is more than 20k euro, we will request (as requested from the international law) for the following info:
- – Description of the payment’s background and purpose;
- – KYC information (valid government issued ID);
- – Source of Bitcoin documentation – (referring to the purchase receipt that shows who bought the Bitcoins (name and Bitcoin address), when and where the Bitcoins were purchased and how the Bitcoins were paid for. This can be in the form of a screenshot/PDF/email confirmation.
- You will need to upload this information through to a special link that we will send to you.
TERMS OF RETURN:
You may return to our warehouse goods with which you are not satisfied within a period of 14 days (the 14-day period starts on the day in which you receive your order). Please be aware that the refund of products that were paid with cryptocurrencies is processed by wire transfer to your bank account. Such wire transfer will be made in the amount and in the currency that were listed as price of the products on the website you purchased from. Please fill in all the fields related to your bank account details. You will get your refund within 30 days.
Please follow the steps below in order to successfully complete the return procedure:
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR RETURN?
- 1. Use this link and go to the return form and click REQUEST A RETURN
- 2. Enter your order ID and Email address and select “Process return”. Now you will be redirected to the site with all information related to your order.
- 3. Choose the product on the list that you would like to return or exchange.
- 4. Choose the reason for your return.
- 5. Choose if you would like to register exchange or return of the goods.Exchange – If you chose this option, please enter below for which size you would like to exchange your product. In case the desired item is available we will reserve it in our system immediately for you. If product cannot be exchanged, we will notify you via Email and proceed with refund of your money.
Return of goods – If you decide to return your product, please select in which way we should refund the money: via bank transfer or with a store credit* in the amount and currency which were listed as price of the product on the website you purchased from.
*vaild for one year voucher which you can use for a next purchase in our online store
- 6. You will immediately receive a return confirmation via E-Mail and then the return label within 48 hours. Please print it and attach it to the parcel. Then, bring the package to the nearest UPS/DHL center.
- 7. As soon as the parcel with the return reaches our warehouse and it is processed, we will refund the amount to your account within 10 to 30 days, or in case you chose an exchange we will send you a new item within the same time frame.